Cubes: Fresh Laundry
To limit losses and waste, the wax cubes are made on demand. Once the order has been placed, a production time of 5 to 7 working days is added to the normal delivery times.
Notes of this fragrance: fabric softener, fresh cotton, rose & bergamot .
Package containing 2.5 oz (70 g) of scented wax. Approximate combustion of 10 hours per cube of wax. Contains 6 cubes.
Wax cubes contain premium fragrance oil and are cast wax, dry to the touch for non-greasy or oily hands. They allow the ambient diffusion of a fragrance in large spaces.
For use with an electric burner or diffuser.
WARNING : To prevent fire and injury, keep out of reach of children and pets. Keep the burner in sight. Hot wax can cause burns, do not touch it. The wax may remain hot for several minutes after you turn off the burner. Allow the wax to harden before touching or handling it. Do not add water or perfume/essential oil to the wax.
- Remove a wax cube from the wrapper and place it in the center of a clean, empty burner saucer. Do not use more than one cube at a time.
- Read and follow the instructions supplied with the electric burner, if applicable. The burner will melt the wax, releasing a fragrance into the air. Alternatively, light a tealight candle below the saucer.
- When the cube no longer releases fragrance, discontinue use of the cube and the burner. The fragrance is diffused for about 10 hours.
- To remove wax, allow wax to cool completely and harden. Remove the wax from the burner with a small tool or knife.
- Throw the wax in a trash can and not in a pipe.
Product handmade in Quebec with 100% natural and Canadian soy wax. All our products come from local & eco-responsible sources.
The planting, harvesting and processing of soybeans are 100% vegan processes. The wax is soluble in hot water and is 100% biodegradable.